BARLEY FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONSResearch suggest that 60g per day consumption of barley flour increase a good form of bacteria in the stomach that may assist to reduce inflammation and enhance blood sugar regulation.
Barley Flour is used to make roti. Gravies, sauces, and stews can all be thickened with barley flour. It produces a high moisture texture for bread that is comparable to a cake texture.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
BARLEY FLOUR CHOCOLATE CAKE!
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and coffee in another bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Stir for approximately a minute, scraping down the sides and bottom of the basin frequently to ensure adequate mixing of all the ingredients.
- Add the mixture to a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 3500 F.