MULTIGRAIN FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Multigrain Flour is a nutritionally powerful blend of whole grains that brings a multitude of health benefits to your table. Our unique combination of traditionally ground wheat, black gram, white gram, soya bean, barley, maize, and sorghum is not only incredibly nutritious but also bursting with natural, nutty flavors. Packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant-based protein. Whether you're baking bread, whipping up cakes, or rolling out chappati and naans, this versatile flour will elevate your culinary creations to new heights.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
Whole Wheat (گندم), Chickpea ( چنے), Corn (مکئی), Lentils (دالیں), Beans ( پھلیاں), Sorghum (جوار), Millet (باجرا), Barley (جو), Fenugreek Seed (میتھی دانہ), Mustard Seeds (سرسوں), Flax Seed (السی), Cumin Seed (زیرہ), Moringa Leaf (سوہنجنا کے پتے), Psyllium Husk (اسپغول), Salt (نمک)
Ingredients are arranged according to their percentage (%) from high to low.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be whole grains. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings of whole grains per day, depending on age, sex, and level of physical activity.
For optimal dough consistency, use room temperature water and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes. Allow the dough to rest for 15-30 minutes before shaping into a chapatti.
MULTIGRAIN ROTI RECIPE | STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- Place Himalayan Chef Multigrain Atta in a bowl.
- Add water and knead until a soft dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small lemon-sized balls.
- Heat a griddle.
- Gently roll the dough balls into 6-inch-inch circles.
- The roti should be thinner at the edges than the center.
- Transfer the roti to the hot griddle.
- Flip the roti when brown spots appear on the lower surface.
- Cook until brown spots appear on the other side.
- Hold the roti with tongs and lightly flame it.
- Brush ghee on top and serve hot.