BESAN PAKORI | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Besan Pakori is made with Wholesome Gram Flour and Pure Oil for a delicious, crunchy snack. Gram Flour used in Besan Pakori is made from 100% Natural and whole Chickpeas that are Stone Ground to preserve its natural goodness and flavor. Our Pakoris are fried in pure oil to ensure that every bite is satisfying. Whether you're in the mood for a snack or looking for an appetizer to serve at your next gathering, the Besan Pakori is a perfect choice. Enjoy the traditional taste and the satisfaction of a wholesome snack with the Himalayan Chef Besan Pakori.
The Daily Value % of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
Health Experts highly recommend Besan Pakori as a healthy snack or appetizer option. For those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease, it's a great alternative to traditional snacks that contain gluten.
Sock Besan Pakori in warm water for 2-3 hours before using. Use it to make healthy snacks such as Dahi Bary.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
CREAMY AND CRUNCHY DAHI BHALLA DELIGHT!
- Soak lentils for 3-4 hours, then blend into a fine paste using minimal water.
- Incorporate ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, white cumin, and baking powder into the mixture. Allow to sit for an additional 15 minutes.
- In a wok, heat oil and carefully drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the warm oil. Fry on medium-low heat until they turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat and place on paper towels to cool. Soak the fried patties in water until they become soft, then squeeze out any excess water.
- Arrange the patties on a serving platter and top them with yogurt, tamarind chutney, and Himalayan Chef Chaat Masala. Serve chilled.