PASTA | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Pasta is made from 100% Natural All-Purpose Flour and is rich with essence of Fresh Eggs, and Salt. Its composition makes it rich in carbohydrates and other nutrients. Our pasta boasts a delicate yet robust texture that captures sauces beautifully, enhancing every bite with a luxurious mouthfeel. Our Pasta is made by following the International Standards of hygiene and quality. Our Pasta comes in a resealable Craft Bag to keep it fresh. Whether you're in the mood for a snack or looking for an appetizer to serve at your next gathering, Pasta is a perfect choice.
The Daily Value % of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that carbohydrates should make up about 45-65% of daily caloric intake depending on factors such as age, sex, and activity level. Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates and can be part of a balanced diet.
Boil Pasta in plenty of water with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 table spoon of oil.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
HOW TO COOK PASTA: A QUICK GUIDE
- Pot and Water: Use a large pot, fill it with plenty of water with salt & oil, and bring it to a boil.
- Add Pasta: Put in the pasta and stir to prevent sticking.
- Cook Time: Cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Test Doneness: Taste a strand to check if it's cooked to your preference.
- Drain: Use a colander to drain the pasta once cooked.
- Serve: Enjoy with your preferred sauce or accompaniments.