The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
Chickpea (چنے), Beans (پھلیاں), Corn (مکئی), Rice (چاول), Sorghum (جوار) or Millet (باجرا), Basil Seeds (تخ ملنگا) or Tapioca (ساگودانہ), Psyllium Husk (اسپغول), Flax Seed (السی), Salt (نمک)
Ingredients are arranged according to their percentage (%) from high to low.
For optimal dough consistency, use room temperature water and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes. Allow the dough to rest for 15-30 minutes before shaping into a chapatti. Gluten-Free Atta can be used just like Whole Wheat Flour. Gluten-free flour is perfect for rotti and bakery products such as bread, biscuits, cookies, pasta, and noodles.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Add the warm water to the bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 8-10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise in a warm, draft-free place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Once the dough has risen, turn it out onto a floured surface and shape it into a loaf. Place the loaf into a greased loaf pan.
- Let the loaf rise in the pan for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the bread in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing and serving.