1121 KAINAT PARBOILED (SELLA) BASMATI RICE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Parboiled Basmati Rice is sourced from the Best Rice-producing regions of the world. These are perfectly Steam-Cooked before drying to make cooking more convenient and quick. These are Extra-Long and Extra-Nutritious and expands up to 2X its length when cooked. Gives super Delicious flavor, Non-sticky Texture, and a distinctive Natural Aroma to every dish. Parboiled Basmati Rice are easily Digestible and packed with essential nutrients to make it a perfect Dietary Choice!
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be basmati rice, white rice, etc. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings per day, depending on age, sex, and the level of physical activity.
Cooking Basmati Rice to perfection requires some essential kitchen tips. It is crucial to rinse the rice thoroughly under cold water until the water runs clear. This step helps remove excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming too sticky. Soak the 1121 Kainat Parboiled Rice in water for around 15-30 minutes before cooking and cook it for 8 minutes to get the best results. When cooking, use the right ratio of rice to water, typically 1:2.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
BIRYANI RECIPE WITH KAINAT PARBOILED (SELLA) BASMATI RICE
- Wash and soak 2 cups of Kainat Parboiled Basmati Rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Marinate 500g of meat or sauté vegetables with yogurt and Biryani masala (red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and coriander powder) for 30 minutes.
- In a large pot, sauté whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms, bay leaves, black cardamom, and cumin seeds) and thinly sliced onions until caramelized.
- Add soaked rice to the pot and mix with onions and spices.
- Layer marinated meat or sautéed vegetables on top of the rice.
- Add chopped tomatoes, remaining Biryani masala, and salt. Mix well.
- Add water and bring it to a boil, then cover and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot with raita or preferred side dish.
- Enjoy your flavorful and aromatic Biryani made with Kainat Parboiled Basmati Rice!