Himalayan Chef Daily Rice is known for its long and slender appearance. This naturally aromatic rice is free from any added aroma, ensuring an authentic and pure taste. After cooking, the grains of Daily Rice become soft and fluffy, making it the perfect accompaniment to any dish. With a minimum aging of two years, this premium Daily Rice guarantees a delightful dining experience that will leave you craving for more.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be daily rice, white rice, etc. The recommendation is to drink 3 to 5 servings per day, depending on age, sex, and the level of physical activity.KITCHEN TIPS!
Cooking Daily Rice to perfection requires some essential kitchen tips. It is crucial to rinse the rice thoroughly under cold water until the water runs clear. This step helps remove excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming too sticky. Soak the Daily Rice in water for around 15 minutes before cooking and cook it for 8 minutes to get the best results. When cooking, use the right ratio of rice to water, typically 1:2.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.HOW TO COOK DAILY RICE?
- Rinse the Daily Rice thoroughly under cold water until the water runs clear. This helps remove excess starch and ensures the rice cooks evenly.
- Soak the rinsed rice in water for about 15 minutes. This step helps the rice to cook evenly and results in fluffy grains.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the vegetable oil or ghee over medium heat.
- Add the soaked and drained daily rice to the pot.
- Pour in the water and add salt to taste. Give it a gentle stir.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot with a tight-fitting lid, and let it simmer for about 8 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked and the water is absorbed.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove the pot from the heat and let it sit, covered, for an additional 5 minutes to allow the steam to evenly distribute and the rice to become fluffier.
- Fluff the rice with a fork, and it's ready to serve!