The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
Ingredients are arranged according to their percentage (%) from high to low.
As per expert recommendations, Himalayan Chef Gluten-Free Flour is a great choice for both gluten intolerance/sensitivity and celiac disease.
For optimal dough consistency, use room temperature water and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes. Allow the dough to rest for 15-30 minutes before shaping into a chapatti. Gluten-Free Atta can be used just like Whole Wheat Flour. Gluten-free flour is perfect for rotti and bakery products such as bread, biscuits, cookies, pasta, and noodles.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Add the warm water to the bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 8-10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it rise in a warm, draft-free place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Once the dough has risen, turn it out onto a floured surface and shape it into a loaf. Place the loaf into a greased loaf pan.
- Let the loaf rise in the pan for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the bread in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing and serving.