ROASTED CASHEWS | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Cashews are premium quality nuts sourced from the finest farms in Pakistan. These are handpicked and roasted to perfection. Our cashew nuts are not only delicious but also are among the healthiest and most nutrient-dense nuts since they are low in fat, cholesterol-free, rich in protein, and contain a wealth of vital vitamins and minerals. Our Cashews come in a resealable zip-lock bag that keeps them fresh and crunchy for longer. We take pride in sourcing only the best quality cashews and ensuring that they are processed in a hygienic and environmentally sustainable manner. Experience the rich and wholesome taste of Himalayan Chef Cashews, and treat yourself to a healthy and delicious snack that you can enjoy any time of the day.
The Daily Value% of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY CONSUMPTION
The American Dietary Guidelines suggest consuming five servings of nuts each week, with one serving of almonds being equivalent to 1 ounce (28g/18 whole cashews).
Cashews may be eaten raw, salted, or roasted and are quite simple to incorporate into your diet. They can be used whole, ground, or in a paste-like consistency in a range of savory and sweet recipes. By mixing cashews with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, vegans may create vegan cream cheese. It may be used to make cheesecakes and other sweets with cream cheese as the basis.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certifications.
SHALL TASTE LIKE A TAKE-OUT!
- To begin, arrange the cashews in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the oven for 5 minutes, or until fragrant. Meanwhile, make the sauce by whisking together the water, corn flour, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce in a small dish. Place aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper next. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat until extremely hot. To the skillet, add half of the chicken.
- Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned but not cooked through. Place on a dish.
- Pour in the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil, followed by the remaining chicken, garlic, and white sections of the leeks. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned but not cooked through. Put the first batch of chicken back in the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and add the rice vinegar; simmer for 30 seconds, or until it has evaporated.
- Add the sauce.
- Cook, tossing constantly, until the chicken is cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat. Combine the scallions, cashews, and sesame oil in a mixing bowl.
- Serve alongside rice.