It is an easy Spanish vegetarian omelet that is highly rich food recipe. It is quite easy and interesting recipe that provides the essential lunch requirements in short span of time the recipe is much liked by the kids due to the cheesy gesture and flavor ideal meals for the vegetarian that contained the required protein composition which veg lover misses in their regular daily meal in taking
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 350g/12oz frozen oven chips
- 140g grated cheese
- 8 medium eggs
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- pink salt per taste
Direction to cook:
- Take a pan pours the vegetable oil in and heats it. Put the chips in the frying pan and fry them for ten minutes until they are defrosted and takes golden crispy color
- Also, put the grill to preheat
- In an another bowl beat the eggs with 1/3 portion of the cheese and black pepper and Himalayan Pink Salt
- Now add the beaten egg on the cooked chips in the frying pan allow them to be cooked on low heat ripple the sides of egg whenever they began to settle. Repeat the action until the top and the middle of the omelet stays runny.
- Now add the remaining cheese on the on the top ,
- Now put the pan of omelet under the heating grill for 3 to 4 minutes continue until the cheese at the top turns to brown and gives the bubbling gestures and the eggs become soiled.
- The yummy cheesy omelet is ready to serve it with lots of salad