Himalayan Chef provides White Chana (Kabuli Chana) of the utmost quality, which is unadulterated, all-natural, and devoid of any potentially harmful additives as it is delivered directly from Punjab's lush fields. Himalayan Chef White Chana ensures that every meal is at its very best in terms of freshness, flavor, and palatability. Our White Chana is ready to use as it is cleaned twice before packaging and packaged in a way that protects the environment and preserves the product's quality.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 3-4 cups of Himalayan Chef White Chana per week to meet your recommended daily intake of protein, iron, potassium, calcium, and fiber.
Using Himalayan Chef White Chana (Kabuli Chana) is the most effective way to include plant-based protein in your diet. Protein salads taste great with White Chana. Additionally, you can eat it with rice and curries. It goes well with homemade naan, tandoori roti, paratha, and roti.
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
START YOUR HEALTHY FUTURE FROM HERE!
- Soak 1 cup of Himalayan Chef White Chana for 2-3 hours and boil in a pressure cooker in 1 ½ cups of water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry 1 cup of onion until brown.
- Add ½ cup of tomato, 1tbs garlic & ginger powder, ¾ts Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, 1ts Himalayan Chef Red Chili, ¼ts Himalayan Chef Turmeric Powder, 1ts Himalayan Chef Garam Masala, and 1ts Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and add boiled Himalayan Chef White Chana Large.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes and add water according to will and cook until gravy and oil separate.
- Garnish it with green leafy coriander.