WHITE BEANS | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef White Beans are 100% natural with the highest quality and taste. We grow White Beans in a completely natural environment under the guidance of food and technology experts. Beans come in biodegradable and recyclable packaging to enhance environmental sustainability. Eco-Friendly Packaging is resealable to maintain its freshness and quality. We guarantee top-notch service and complete customer satisfaction.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Consuming 2 to 4 cups of these white beans each week helps to boost metabolism and promote weight loss as beans are rich in protein and fiber.
White beans are a versatile component that may be used in a variety of recipes, including stews, chilis, soups, and casseroles, due to their mild flavor. Beans are also used in weight-loss protein-rich salad recipes.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
LET’S HAVE A PROTEIN-RICH SNACK
- Boil 1 cup White Beans in a pan and 1 cup White Chana in a pressure cooker.
- Cut 2 small onions, 1 large tomato, 2-3 green chilis, and ¼ cup green coriander in small sizes.
- Mix beans, chana, onion, tomato, and green chili in a bowl.
- Add 2tbsp apple cider vinegar, 3tbs Himalayan Chef Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 ts black pepper, and salt (according to need).
- Mix them well and serve cold.