WHEAT WHOLE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Looking for high-quality wheat whole in Pakistan? Look no further than Himalayan Chef Wheat Whole (Gandam). Our premium quality wheat is sourced from the finest farms in Pakistan, and is carefully processed to ensure maximum freshness and flavor.
As the best gandam in Pakistan, Himalayan Chef Wheat Whole is a must-have ingredient for any kitchen. Use it to make fresh chapatis, parathas, and other traditional Pakistani breads, or use it to create delicious baked goods like cakes, cookies, and muffins.
Our wheat whole is unprocessed, which means it retains all of the essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber found naturally in the grain. This makes it a nutritious and healthy choice for your family, whether you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen or simply enjoying a slice of fresh-baked bread. Why settle for anything less than the best? Try Himalayan Chef Wheat Whole (Gandam) today and experience the difference that premium quality wheat can make in your cooking.
- High in fiber for digestive health
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and B vitamins
- May lower risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Can promote weight loss and satiety due to its filling fiber content
When making chapatis or parathas, use a mix of wheat whole and wheat flour for a softer texture. Store your wheat whole in an airtight container in a cool, dry place to keep it fresh for longer. To make sure your baked goods turn out fluffy and moist, sift the wheat whole before using it in your recipe. When making bread, be sure to knead the dough for at least 10-15 minutes to develop the gluten and create a better texture. For a healthier twist on your favorite baked goods, try substituting some or all of the all-purpose flour with wheat whole in your recipe. Use wheat whole as a nutritious and filling base for salads and grain bowls.
WHEAT WHOLE PORRIDGE WITH FRUIT AND NUTS:
- 1 cup Himalayan Chef Wheat Whole (Gandam)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, and cashews)
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, and sliced banana)
- In a large saucepan, combine the wheat whole, water, salt, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the wheat whole is tender and the mixture has thickened.
- Remove the porridge from the heat and stir in the honey.
- Divide the porridge into bowls and top each one with a sprinkle of mixed nuts and fresh fruit.
This wheat whole porridge recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. The combination of the hearty wheat whole, sweet honey, and crunchy nuts and fruit is sure to keep you full and satisfied until lunchtime. Enjoy!