WEIGHT LOSS FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
The Himalayan Chef Weight Loss Atta contains whole grains of Wheat, Black Gram, Barley, and a small amount of Himalayan Pink Salt making it a particularly nutrient-dense food. Weight Loss Flour is rich in fiber, protein, and complex carbohydrates which all are good for weight loss. We created this flour for overweight and obese persons. Its high fiber content aids in digestion and weight loss. The exquisite combination of our special Atta gives it a deep flavor, texture, and taste. The flour is prepared under the supervision of Food Professionals following International Standards of quality, safety, and hygiene.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
______________________________________________________________________________________________Whole Wheat (گندم), Chickpea ( چنے), Beans ( پھلیاں), Barley (جو), Cumin Seed (زیرہ), Moringa Leaf (سوہنجنا کے پتے), Black Cumin Seed (کلونجی), Lentils (دالیں), Flax Seed (السی), Psyllium Husk (اسپغول), Salt (نمک)
Ingredients are arranged according to their percentage (%) from high to low.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be whole grains. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings of whole grains per day, depending on age, sex, and level of physical activity.
Diet Atta can be utilized similarly to whole wheat flour. Diet Flour is ideal for rotti and bakery items like bread, biscuits, cookies, pasta, and noodles.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
- Set the oven to 2000 Grease a baking sheet sparingly and set it aside.
- Use your hands to combine all the ingredients (Himalayan Chef Weight Loss Flour, Himalayan Chef Backing Powder, Chia Seeds, and Cheddar Cheese) in a bowl to form a dough.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes after flattening it between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- After taking the dough out of the refrigerator, use a metal cookie cutter to quickly cut it into desired shapes.
- Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven.