SUPER KERNEL BROKEN RICE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Super Kernel Basmati Broken Rice is intentionally broken during the milling of Long Grain Super Kernel Basmati Rice and is carefully packed to use for other culinary use. It carries all the qualities of Super Kernel Rice as there is no difference in the nutritional value of Long Grain and Broken Basmati Rice.
The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
½ cup of Supreme Aged Super Kernel Basmati Rice add enough amount of energy & fiber to your Daily Dietary Recommendations. Also best for your tummy.
Supreme Aged Super Kernel Basmati Broken Rice is used in sweet dishes like Kheer. Broken Rice is also used in several dishes side dishes and provides excellent nutrition.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
SO EASY, EVEN A BEGINNER CAN COOK IT!
- Soak the Himalayan Chef Broken Rice for 20-30 minutes.
- Boil the milk and rice in a deep pan.
- In a deep pan add 1/4 cup of water. It prevents the kheer from scorching to the bottom. Gradually add the milk until it boils.
- After boiling the milk, add rice and keep stirring until the rice becomes mushy and soft.
- Now add the Himalayan Chef Jaggery powder according to your dietary preference.
- Cook until the Kheer is thick.
- Add Himalayan Chef Mix Dry Fruits and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve it cold.