RICE FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Rice Flour is made from the finest quality rice grains that are sourced from fertile lands. Himalayan Rice Flour caters to dietary restrictions with its natural gluten-free composition. Our Rice Flour is grounded at slow speed to preserve its natural nutrition. We take great care in handling the rice to ensure that you receive a high-quality product that meets International Standards for food safety and hygiene. This premium flour is a baking essential, suitable for a wide range of recipes, including cakes, breads, and savory dishes.
The Daily Value % of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be whole grains. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings of whole grains per day, depending on age, sex, and level of physical activity.
Rice Flour is an excellent choice for gluten-free baking and works well in recipes such as cakes, cookies, bread, and pasta. Additionally, it can be used as a thickener in sauces and gravies.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
GLUTEN-FREE CHEESE COOKIES!
- Set the oven to 2000 Grease a baking sheet sparingly and set it aside.
- Use your hands to combine all the ingredients (Himalayan Chef Rice Powder, Himalayan Chef Backing Powder, Chia Seeds, and Cheddar Cheese) in a bowl to form a dough.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes after flattening it between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- After taking the dough out of the refrigerator, use a metal cookie cutter to quickly cut it into desired shapes.
- Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven.