RED CHILI POWDER | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Red Chili Powder is made from 100% natural pure whole chilies. Red Chilies are grounded into a fine powder, devoid of preservatives, contaminants, and artificial additives, and sourced from the highest quality crop. Red Chili is supplied from the fertile land of Punjab and the packaging is to maintain purity and freshness while complying with all International Food Safety Standards.
Add 1 tablespoon of Himalayan Chef Red Chili Powder to your diet; it is low in calories and high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which are beneficial for your health.
Chili powder from the Himalayan Chef is often used in Asian cuisines to make dishes more spicy and delicious. Because of the high level of antioxidants, it can be used as a condiment in soups and chili sauces to enhance taste and boost overall immunity. It’s ideal for sprinkling on snacks to improve their taste.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
LEARN TO GIVE SPICE TO YOUR VEGGIES
- Cut all the veggies (carrots, potato, onion, tomato, cauliflower, peas) into medium size.
- Heat oil and fry cumin seeds for 30 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and fry until they become golden brown.
- Add tomato and chopped veggies.
- Add Himalayan Chef Red Chili Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Pink Salt, and Turmeric Powder.
- Mix them well, cover the lid, and cook o low heat until the veggies are cooked.
- Garnish with leafy green coriander.