Himalayan Chef Pakistani Almonds are carefully sourced from fertile lands, ensuring premium quality and exceptional flavor. In Pakistani cuisine, these almonds are considered a culinary delicacy due to their pure and rich taste. Almonds in Pakistan offer a wonderful and fulfilling experience whether they are enjoyed as a snack on their own or added to classic dishes. There are many health benefits of eating almonds. Almond nutrition is rich in important minerals, vitamins, and heart-healthy fats. These are the ideal snack as they are full of key elements, such as proteins, fiber, and antioxidants such as vitamin E, which not only entice the taste buds but also nourish the body. Experience the nutritional richness with the best almond price in Pakistan at Himalayan Chef.
The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend eating 5 servings of dry fruits per week. Where 1 serving is equal to 1 ounce (28gm).
Soak almonds in water overnight to get a plump and soft texture. There are many health benefits of Soaked almonds as well as improving the nuts' digestibility. Roasting almonds in the oven or on the stove brings out their nutty flavor even more. This method gives it a crunch and depth that makes it ideal for snacking or as a salad and dessert topping.
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Arrange the raw almonds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow the roasted almonds a few minutes to cool. This is an important step before blending.
- Place the roasted almonds in a food processor. Once you start blending, the almonds will be finely powdered after 5 minutes of grinding.
- Continue mixing. The mixture will become thick and creamy after the almonds release their natural oils, which should take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Taste and add salt as desired. To make sure the salt is distributed evenly throughout the almond butter, blend for one more minute.
- Once the almond butter is freshly prepared, transfer it to a jar that has been cleaned and sealed. To ensure maximum freshness, keep it refrigerated.
- Enjoy this delicious handmade almond butter straight out of the jar, on your toast, or in smoothies.