MILLET WHOLE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Millet Whole (Bajra) - the best quality bajra available in Pakistan! Our premium quality millet is sourced from the finest farms in Pakistan, and is carefully processed to ensure maximum freshness and flavor. As the leading supplier of millet whole in Pakistan, we take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality product possible. Our millet whole is unprocessed, which means it retains all of the essential nutrients found naturally in the grain.
Millet is a versatile grain that can be used in a wide variety of dishes. Use it to make fluffy and nutritious porridge, hearty soups, or delicious pilafs. You can also use millet whole as a gluten-free alternative to traditional grains like rice and wheat. With its mild, nutty flavor and impressive nutritional profile, Himalayan Chef Millet Whole (Bajra) is a must-have ingredient for any healthy and balanced diet. It's naturally high in protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to eat healthier and feel great.
- High in protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues in the body.
- Rich in dietary fiber, which can aid digestion, regulate blood sugar levels, and promote satiety.
- Naturally gluten-free, making it a great choice for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Contains essential minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Low glycemic index, which means it can help regulate blood sugar.
- May help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Contains antioxidants, which can help protect against cell damage and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
Rinse the millet before cooking to remove any dirt or debris. Use a ratio of 1:2 (1 part millet to 2 parts water) when cooking millet whole. Toast the millet in a dry skillet for a few minutes before cooking to enhance its nutty flavor. Use millet whole in place of rice in pilafs and stir-fries, or in place of oats in porridge or breakfast bowls. Add cooked millet whole to soups and stews for a hearty and nutritious boost. Mix cooked millet whole with herbs, veggies, and cheese to make savory patties or fritters. Use millet flour (made from ground millet whole) as a gluten-free alternative to wheat flour in baked goods like muffins, breads, and cookies.
According to the experts, a serving size of cooked millet whole is 1/2 cup, which provides approximately 100 calories, 2 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fiber. It's recommended to consume at least 3 servings of whole grains per day for optimal health, which includes millet whole.