GUR MEWA WITH DESI GHEE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Gur Mewa by Himalayan Chef is made with 100% Natural Sugarcane and Dry Fruits. It is decorated with several Mewa Jaat. Gur Mewa with its honey-sweet taste and yellowish-to-brown color is presented to you by International Food Safety Controls and Measures. This special treat is not just tasty; it's also packed with good nutrients to maintain your body’s health and well being. You can enjoy Gur Mewa all by itself or try adding it to your favorite dishes for an extra tasty twist. We provide a high-quality product that is nutritionally and calorically dense.
The Daily Value% of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY CONSUMPTION
The American Dietary Guidelines suggest consuming five servings of dry fruits each week and you can consume a small handful of it daily.
Include a tiny amount of Gur Mewa in your regular diet. It goes well with tea, coffee, and milk. You may also use them to decorate cakes, smoothies, pies, and cookies.
THE GOLDEN MILK WITH THE GOLDEN SWEET!
- In a small saucepan, combine 2 cups milk, a cinnamon stick, turmeric, ginger, coconut oil, and black pepper.
- Cook, stirring often until the mixture is heated but not boiling.
- Taste it and then add 1 teaspoon of Gur Mewa.
- Strain it into your cups if you use fresh turmeric and ginger. If not, split it evenly between two cups.
- If desired, top with ground cinnamon. Serve.