GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Gluten-Free Flour is a premium quality flour made from 100% Natural Whole Grains and stone ground to perfection. Our unique blend of carefully selected grains is sourced from trusted suppliers, and we preserve the natural goodness of the ingredients with precision. Our flour is versatile and has a nutty, wholesome flavor that will enhance the taste of your baked goods. This flour is perfect for creating delicious gluten-free baked goods because of its light and fluffy texture and neutral taste. Certified as Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and free from artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
The Percentage Daily Value indicates how much a nutrient contributes to a daily diet in a portion of food. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ Chickpea (چنے), Beans (پھلیاں), Corn (مکئی), Rice (چاول), Sorghum (جوار) or Millet (باجرا), Basil Seeds (تخ ملنگا) or Tapioca (ساگودانہ), Psyllium Husk (اسپغول), Flax Seed (السی), Salt (نمک)
______________________________________________________________________________________________As per expert recommendations, Himalayan Chef Gluten-Free Flour is an excellent choice for both gluten intolerance/sensitivity and celiac disease.
______________________________________________________________________________________________For optimal dough consistency, use room temperature water and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes. Allow the dough to rest for 15-30 minutes before shaping into a chapatti. Gluten-Free Atta can be used just like Whole Wheat Flour. Gluten-free flour is perfect for rotti and bakery products such as bread, biscuits, cookies, pasta, and noodles.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
______________________________________________________________________________________________All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
BREAD WITH GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Add the warm water to the bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 8-10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it rise in a warm, draft-free place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Once the dough has risen, turn it out onto a floured surface and shape it into a loaf. Place the loaf into a greased loaf pan.
- Let the loaf rise in the pan for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the bread in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool completely before slicing and serving.