Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor is 100% Natural, made from whole masoor, free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and preservatives. Our Dal Masar is responsibly obtained from high-quality crops grown on Punjab's lush soil, ensuring freshness and a high nutritional profile. Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor is hygienic, ready to use and packaged in biodegradable material with a zipper seal & recyclable plastic jar that complies with international food standards.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 2-3 cups of Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor (Dal Masar) each week to help you meet your dietary recommendations because it is high in protein, iron, and fiber.
Use Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor to make vegetable soups, salads, and sabzi. In some areas of Asia, Dal Masoor is also used in rice. Dal Masoor is also used in healthy snacks such as Masoor Dal Tikki.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
SO EASY, EVEN A BEGINNER CAN MAKE!
- Wash and boil Dal Masoor in a pan instead of a pressure cooker.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry ½ cup of onion until brown.
- Add tomato, garlic & ginger paste, Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, Himalayan Chef Red Chili, Himalayan Chef Turmeric Powder, Himalayan Chef Garam Masala, and Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and add boiled Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor.
- Cook until gravy and oil separate after frying for 2–3 minutes with the addition of water as desired.
- Add fresh, leafy coriander as a garnish.