Himalayan Chef Dal Mash Washed is made from 100% Natural & Pure as it is sourced from the fertile lands of Pakistan. Urad Dal is free from additives in all manners and Internationally Certified for its purity and quality. The product provides all the nutrients required for a healthy lifestyle and is suited for protein-friendly diets. Split peas are provided in environmentally sustainable packaging material.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 2-3 cups of Himalayan Chef Daal Mash per week; it contains high levels of protein, iron, antioxidants, and fiber, which helps you meet daily dietary recommendations.
A weeknight or weekend dinner can be spiced up with a simple but flavorful and spicy urad dal. Serving this healthful dish with basmati rice and a quick veggie stir-fry may cause everyone to lick their plates. Idli and dosa can both be prepared using urad dal as their primary ingredient. These are fermented rice and dhal cakes.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
A COMPLETE WAY TO TAKE PROTEIN!
- Wash and boil Dal Mash in a pan instead of a pressure cooker.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry cumin, cloves, and bay leave for 1 minute.
- Then add spices, mix well, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add onion & garlic and fry until they become golden.
- Add tomato and water splash and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cooked dal mash and the cooking liquid, stir well and simmer until the dal achieves the desired consistency.
- Add fresh, leafy coriander as a garnish.