Himalayan Chef Dal Chana is made from 100% Natural & Whole Chickpeas. Himalayan Chef Dal Chana has a nutty fresh flavor without any blending of dirt particles, stones, chemicals, or colors. Himalayan Chef Dal Chana is one of the top crop products and is organically grown in Punjab's rich region. Our Dal Chana is clean, ready to Use, and comes in eco-friendly zip-lock stand-able packaging to help prevent pest attacks and moisture content.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 1-2 cups of Himalayan Chef Dal Chana per week to meet your recommended daily intake of protein, iron, potassium, calcium, and fiber.
The best thing about Himalayan Chef Chana Dal is how delicious it is in so many different cuisines, such as salads, curries, tikki, and more. In addition to these, Chana Dal is used by many home cooks to produce halwa, stew, and many more dishes. Himalayan Chef Chana Dal is also used in masala chana dal.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
KITCHEN THERAPY SESSIONS!
- Soak 1 cup of Himalayan Chef Chana for 2-3 hours and boil in a pressure cooker in 1 ½ cups of water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry ½ cup of onion until brown.
- Add ½ cup of tomato, 1tbs garlic & ginger powder, ¾ts Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, 1ts Himalayan Chef Red Chili, ¼ts Himalayan Chef Turmeric Powder, 1ts Himalayan Chef Garam Masala, and 1ts Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and add boiled Himalayan Chef Dal Chana with water in which it is boiled.
- Cook until gravy and oil separate.
- Garnish it with green leafy coriander.