BLACK PEPPER POWDER| HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Black Pepper Powder is made up of 100% natural whole pepper that is free of artificial color and flavor, ensuring its freshness and quality. Obtained from the fertile lands. Our black pepper which comes in customer-friendly packaging is derived from high-quality crops and is a good source of natural antioxidants. This is the best ingredient for enhancing the flavor and nature of your meal.
Add ½ tablespoon of Himalayan Chef Black Pepper to your daily diet; it contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which are beneficial for your health.
Himalayan Chef Black Pepper is a popular ingredient, used in a range of cuisines. Black pepper is often sprinkled just before cooking a dish or at the end of the recipes to enhance the flavor profile. Also a great addition to soup, rice, pasta, and sausages.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN!
- Heat 1tbsp of oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly, or until it is cooked properly and no longer pink inside.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, celery, and 1tbsp oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- On the other hand mix soya sauce, vinegar, ginger, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- When the vegetables are done, add the chicken and sauce combination to the pan and stir until the chicken and vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Cook the sauce for a further one to two minutes, or until it has thickened. If necessary, add more soy sauce or black pepper after tasting.
- Remove from the heat, and serve right away with your preferred toppings.