1121 KAINAT STEAM BASMATI RICE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Steamed Basmati Rice are Naturally Aromatic, Premium Aged Grains sourced from the Best Rice producing fields of the Himalayas. These are perfectly Steam-Cooked before drying to make cooking more convenient and quick. Steamed Basmati Rice are super easy to cook and always gives a distinctive taste and non-sticky texture. Serves as a great source of Fiber and Essential Nutrients that make our Basmati Rice a ‘Must-to-Have’ Meal every day!
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed should be basmati rice, white rice, etc. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings per day, depending on age, sex, and level of physical activity.
Cooking Basmati Rice to perfection requires some essential kitchen tips. It is crucial to rinse the rice thoroughly under cold water until the water runs clear. This step helps remove excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming too sticky. Soak the Basmati Rice in water for around 15 minutes before cooking and cook it for 8 minutes to get the best results. When cooking, use the right ratio of rice to water, typically 1:2.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
EASY FRIED RICE RECIPE
- In a pot, add the Himalayan Chef Kainat Steam Basmati Rice and 4 cups of water. Cook the rice on the steam setting until fully cooked and fluffy.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil add the beaten eggs and scramble them until they are cooked
- Sauté the chopped onions and minced garlic in oil until they become fragrant and translucent.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the cooked rice to the other side.
- Drizzle soy sauce, oyster sauce (if using), scramble egg and sesame oil over the rice. Mix everything well to evenly coat the rice with the sauces and vegetables.
- Season the fried rice with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish sliced green onions in the end.