BARLEY FLOUR | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Barley Flour is made from the best quality Whole Jau that is cultivated in fertile lands and irrigated by mineral-rich water, then processed and packaged in sanitary circumstances for your family. We believe that adopting optimal farming techniques results in healthier products, hence we feel that responsible sourcing begins with the careful selection of grains produced by native farmers. Jau Flour is free from chemical additives and preservatives. It is 100% natural and certified by many International Organizations.
The Daily Value % of a nutrient in a serving of food reflects how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimum dietary requirements are 2,000 calories per day.
Research suggests that 60g per day consumption of barley flour increases a good form of bacteria in the stomach that may assist in reducing inflammation and enhancing blood sugar regulation.
Barley Flour is used to make roti. Gravies, sauces, and stews can all be thickened with barley flour. It produces a high moisture texture for bread that is comparable to a cake texture.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
BARLEY FLOUR CHOCOLATE CAKE!
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and coffee in another bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Stir for approximately a minute, scraping down the sides and bottom of the basin frequently to ensure adequate mixing of all the ingredients.
- Add the mixture to a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 3500 F.