MASOOR WHOLE | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Whole Masoor is 100% Natural, free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and preservatives. Our Sabat Masar is responsibly obtained from high-quality crops grown on Punjab's lush soil, ensuring freshness and a high nutritional profile. Himalayan Chef Whole Masoor is hygienic, ready to use and packaged in biodegradable material with a zipper seal & recyclable plastic jar that complies with international food standards.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 2-3 cups of Himalayan Chef Whole Masoor (Sabat Masar) each week to help you meet your dietary recommendations because it is high in protein, iron, and fiber.
Use Himalayan Chef Whole Masoor (Sabut Masar) to make vegetable soups, salads, and sabzi. In some areas of Asia, Whole Masoor is also used in rice. Whole Masoor is also used in healthy snacks such as Masoor Dal Tikki. A well-known meal made using Whole Masoor is called Masoor Dal.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
SO EASY, EVEN A BEGINNER CAN MAKE IT!
- Wash and boil Dal Masoor in a pan instead of a pressure cooker.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry ½ cup of onion until brown.
- Add tomato, garlic & ginger paste, Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, Himalayan Chef Red Chili, Himalayan Chef Turmeric Powder, Himalayan Chef Garam Masala, and Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and add boiled Himalayan Chef Dal Masoor.
- Cook until gravy and oil separate after frying for 2–3 minutes with the addition of water as desired.
- Add fresh, leafy coriander as a garnish.