BLACK CHANA | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Black Chana of the highest quality is offered by Himalayan Chef which is supplied straight from Punjab's verdant fields and is unadulterated, all-natural, and free of any possibly hazardous additives. Every meal is prepared at its very best in terms of freshness, flavor, and palatability with Himalayan Chef Black Chana. Our Black Chana is ready-to-use since it has been twice cleaned before packaging. Himalayan Chef Black Chana is packed in environment-friendly packing material as we are committed to environmental sustainability.
The Percentage Daily Value (%DV) reveals how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 kcal.
Take 3-4 cups of Himalayan Chef Black Chana per week to meet your recommended daily intake of protein, iron, potassium, calcium, and fiber.
The best approach to include plant-based protein in your diet is to use Himalayan Chef Black Chana. Himalayan Chef Black Chana enhances the flavor and nutrition of protein salads. You can also eat it with rice and curries. It complements homemade roti, tandoori roti, paratha, and naan wonderfully.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
START YOUR HEALTHY FUTURE FROM HERE!
- Soak 1 cup of Himalayan Chef Black Chana for 2-3 hours and boil in a pressure cooker in 1 ½ cups of water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry 1 cup of onion until brown.
- Add ½ cup of tomato, 1tbs garlic & ginger powder, ¾ts Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, 1ts Himalayan Chef Red Chili, ¼ts Himalayan Chef Turmeric Powder, 1ts Himalayan Chef Garam Masala, and 1ts Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and add boiled Himalayan Chef Black Chana.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes and add water according to will and cook until gravy and oil separate.
- Garnish it with green leafy coriander.