MAIDA (WHEAT FLOUR) | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Maida is a 100% natural and pure Himalayan product that is devoid of any kind of preservatives. Maida is abundant in carbohydrates and it offers plentiful energy. It is most commonly used in homes as a thickening agent because of its consistency. We provide you with a high-quality product that is packaged in ecologically friendly material.
A nutrient's Daily Value % in a portion of food represents how much it contributes to a daily diet. The minimal calorie needed per day is 2,000.
Maida is manufactured from a blend of hard and soft wheat and is the most convenient to use since it has been processed to have a softer texture than whole wheat flour. Despite its ease of use, Maida flour is a refined grain. To enhance fiber consumption, we advocate substituting refined grains with whole grains.
Himalayan Chef Maida may be used in a variety of dishes as a flexible thickening ingredient to make sauces, gravies, and soups. It can also be used in the baking process to produce cakes, muffins, pancakes, brownies, and other baked goods.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
ANYONE CAN BE A CHEF WITH US!
- Marinate your ½ kg boneless chicken with egg and Himalayan Chef Maida and then fry in ½ cup oil for 20 minutes on low flame.
- Meanwhile boil your Himalayan Chef pasta for 20 minutes. While draining the pasta set aside 1 cup of pasta water.
- To make the sauce in a pan add 3 tbsp butter and 3 tbsp of Himalayan Chef Maida and mix consistently on low flame. While mixing add ½ cup of milk and keep mixing until a smooth white sauce forms. Whisk for 2 minutes. Add Himalayan Chef Pink Salt, oregano, Himalayan Chef red chili flakes, and parsley to the sauce.
- Add pasta water, ½ cup fresh cream, and ½ cup cheese to the sauce and whisk for 4 minutes on low flame.
- Now add your fried chicken and pasta in the white sauce and enjoy your Alfredo pasta!