Introducing Himalayan Chef Super Kernel Basmati Broken Rice is of supreme quality, aged to perfection for a rich taste experience. It is 100% natural, gluten-free, and non-GMO, making it a healthy choice for your culinary delights. The rice is also suitable for vegan and kosher diets, catering to a wide range of preferences. Elevate your meals with the exquisite flavor and aroma of our Super Kernel Basmati Broken Rice, a truly premium and satisfying addition to your kitchen.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The standard nutrition advice is 2000 kcal per day.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
The American Dietary Guidelines recommend that at least half of the grains consumed be basmati rice, white rice, etc. The recommendation is to consume 3 to 5 servings per day, depending on age, sex, and the level of physical activity.
Cooking Basmati Rice to perfection requires some essential kitchen tips. It is crucial to rinse the rice thoroughly under cold water until the water runs clear. This step helps remove excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming too sticky. Soak the Basmati Rice in water for around 15 minutes before cooking and cook it for 8 minutes for the best results. When cooking, use the right ratio of rice to water, typically 1:2.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories, as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
DELICIOUS KHEER RECIPE
- Rinse the Super Kernel Broken Basmati Rice under cold water and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Drain the water after soaking.
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, heat ghee over medium heat. Add the soaked rice and sauté for a couple of minutes until it becomes golden.
- Pour in the milk and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let the rice cook in the milk, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add saffron strands soaked in warm milk, and cardamom powder to the rice-milk mixture.
- Simmer the kheer on low heat until the rice is fully cooked and the milk thickens, Add sugar and condensed milk (if using) to sweeten.
- Turn off the heat and let the kheer cool to room temperature.
- Garnish the Super Kernel Broken Basmati Rice Kheer with chopped nuts and raisins (if desired).